Every piece of content we produce has the aim of motivating and inspiring people to live a life of more abundance, love, and meaning. This will include offering informative guidance and “how-to” solutions within the topics of creating abundance, manifestation, emotional empowerment, mindfulness, and the law of attraction.
We’re looking for someone to join in on the mission of Soul Space Media and Sarah Prout to change lives in a powerful way.
As a Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for developing brand awareness on social media by strategically creating and distributing branded content across a variety of different social networks. You are a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers. You administer our social media marketing with the goal of turning fans into customers and turning customers into advocates.
You will regularly monitor our social media analytics, provide feedback and generate content in line with the social media strategy. You will also continually work to refine and optimize existing content for optimal social media engagement.
Ultimately, you should be able to be an online ambassador for the Sarah Prout & Soul Space Media brand and implement and manage all social media communications.
- Research & Planning – create a regular publishing schedule and set communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Compose creative copy for ongoing social media posts
- Post graphics and video assets on social channels
- Repurpose and optimize existing content for social media
- Collaborate on content ideas and the creation & implementation of campaigns that foster engagement and participation of social audiences.
- Identify assets, content, and trends needed to maintain high levels of engagement that advance Soul Space Media’s initiatives and goals.
- Regularly monitor social media analytics to provide ongoing feedback for overall channel growth and health.
- Test content pieces on an ongoing basis for engagement and overall effectiveness
- Implement mechanisms designed to track and increase efficiency for engagement mentions to facilitate channel growth.
- A love and passion for personal development a MUST!
- Proven work experience as a Community Manager (at least 2+ years)
- Hands-on experience with social media management for brands
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Meticulous grammar and spelling
- Experience in content writing
- Strong understanding of social media creative tools, analytics, and strategy for growth
- Lifelong learner eager to develop new skills and knowledge & stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Ability to interpret social media & customer engagement metrics
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Enjoys engaging with people with meaningful online content
- BS degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Experience managing facebook groups is a plus!
- Graphic design experience is a plus!
- Experience working in the space of personal growth is a huge plus!
- Video editing experience is a plus!