Under general supervision of the Sr. Manager of Digital Marketing, the Digital Marketing Specialist II will work closely with the global digital marketing team, vertical teams and regional partners to manage and maintain web, social media and other digital channels. Will also be responsible for search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in order to improve site rankings, as well as analyzing digital data, contributing insights, assisting in content creation and relevant project management as needed. Travel to trade shows and global meetings may occasionally be required.
- Assist in the creation of digital marketing strategies and tactics and the creation of effective digital content.
- Conduct social media planning, publishing and coordination, including creation of weekly publication schedule for Instagram & assist with planning on other platforms. Conduct quality control on third-party published content such as Instagram Stories. Develop and maintain up-to-date knowledge of relevant social media tools and best practices.
- Manage and respond to social media communities and incoming messages, interacting appropriately with end users in a timely and professional manner. This may require some activity outside normal work hours including weekends.
- Project-manage digital marketing campaigns and work as a liaison between global marketing partners as appropriate.
- Develop and execute search engine optimization (SEO) strategies to improve rankings of Shure web sites in search results. Execute keyword research, copy, code and site structure optimizations. Develop expertise in relevant SEO tools and maintain up-to-date knowledge of search engine algorithms. Monitor and assist with YouTube optimization.
- Gather and report meaningful analytics on digital marketing activities (website, lead generation, SEO, organic and paid social, paid search, etc.) and with suggestions for appropriate next steps.
- Manage pay per click campaigns (sponsored online advertising in search results) and paid social campaigns with and without agency assistance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- Minimum of 2 years of experience
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing, web analytics, SEO, PPC and social media
- Able to follow standard instructions, practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data
- Able to use professional concepts and apply company policies/procedures to work on problem/issues of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors
- Able to exercise judgement within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate actions