Energi is a next-generation Proof of Stake (PoS) cryptocurrency, combining Ethereum-compatible smart contracts with on-chain governance, a self-funding treasury, and a layer 2 Masternode network, enabling powerful blockchain applications.
Energi is a fully remote company with no fixed headquarters, and the team is spread throughout the Americas, Europe, Africa, Asia, and Oceania. With more than 80 contributors, the team forms a well-linked network across plenty of locations, lifestyles, and backgrounds.
Energi’s culture is driven by integrity, high-performance, strategic thinking, and leadership. While our differences make us adaptable and versatile, it’s our shared values that give us the strength and drive to become the cryptocurrency for world consciousness.
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for a full-time top notch Recruiter/ Talent Acquisition Manager who is agile and efficient! We are dynamic and growing tremendously fast, and need a steady supply of top talents across all departments at Energi.
What you will do:
- Manage the full recruiting process from sourcing, interviewing, coordinating hiring process, to offer negotiation
- Act with urgency and screen candidates for the best possible employees who also fit our values
- Provide an outstanding candidate experience, from initial introduction to onboarding
- Be a true Talent Partner to each department – not just execute, but consult, advice, innovate, etc
- Work closely with the HR team and hiring managers to constantly improve the hiring process. Support HR projects and initiatives as needed
- Manage recruiting databases and other HR assets in structured and timely manners
- Develop and maintain online a continually stocked pipeline of quality talent
What’s in it for you:
- You will get an opportunity to grow and develop your skills in a decentralised & fast-paced cryptocurrency company
- You will become an active player of one of the most significant technological innovations in human history, ten times bigger than the internet revolution
- You will be able to work flexible hours from anywhere on the planet and be part of a team driven by strong values and a far-seeing vision
- You will make an impact within the team, applying your unique skills and expertise which will make Energi even stronger
- You will get a competitive salary paid in crypto
- 5+ years of experience in tech recruitment, ideally, within top-tier tech companies or agencies
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Skilled with modern tech sourcing and selection techniques
- Successful track record of delivering on aggressive hiring goals
- Effective stakeholder management, relationship building skills
- Ability to challenge the status quo and come up with new ideas
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines
- Ability to work independently
- Interest in crypto
Nice to have
- Knowledge of other languages
- Experience working with blockchain companies
- Experience working with a fully remote and decentralized team