Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Do you have a desire to offer your skills and experience in support of a program that will impact the way Department of Veteran’s Affairs achieve its missions of providing our Nation’s veterans with benefits, community integration, wellness and other services? If so, ManTech International invites you to join us. Through this newly acquired program, we will directly support the government IT Leadership Team in the development of an Interoperability Strategic plan, Interoperability Maturity assessments, analysis, indexing and dashboarding efforts.
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. If you have experience in managing projects related to System of System (SoS) integration/interoperability, the Project Team could leverage your skills in a Task Order Level Technical Editor role.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Technical Editor to join our remote team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Edits project documentation and deliverables for various audiences, including customers, engineers, program managers, project managers, SMEs, Architects, System Engineers and Analysts
- Correct documentation for grammar, punctuation, and spelling
- Edit documentation for readability, simplicity, and adherence to guidelines and standards
- Assist with stylistic editing to improve alignment of content with company and customer principles, adjust the formality of language, and refine the content to meet the needs of the target audience
- Follow workflow processes and comply with guidance and company/team style standards
- Must have experience in the edit of narrative and graphic products to identify and correct typographical and grammatical errors and to identify logical inconsistencies that will require author attention.
- Must have experience in gathering required data and inputs to create written narrative and graphic documents of a technical and business nature, ensuring grammatical, format, style, and logic while using a variety of word processing, spreadsheet, graphics, and scheduling tools.
- Must be able to edit highly technical documents involving IT software and hardware systems and networks.
- Requires Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, electronics engineering or other engineering or technical discipline or 8 years’ experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Previous VA experience in a Technical Editor role
- Security Clearance Requirements:
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust
- Sedentary Work
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech’s Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer – minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech’s utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation.Apply for this Job