Raketech has recently started our journey to become the iGaming Performance Marketing Partner. As Technical Project Manager you will play a key role in taking our company to the next level of iGaming affiliation and Performance Marketing. We have unparalleled ambitions to elevate our service offering to a level never seen in our industry. As Technical Project Manager you will lead key projects related to our sales activities. These include automating our exposure based on earnings and performance as well as building a bidding functionality and interface where our customers can buy exposure directly.
In addition to this you will lead projects to continuously improve and expand on our in house built bespoke CRM system. This system is also the foundation you will be using to get the necessary data for the pricing projects. You will expand on the functionality of our sales management pipeline to add additional visibility and transparency of our sales efforts.
You will report into the Marketing Director but work very closely with the Sales Director and the entire sales team. For execution you will have to build excellent relationship with our tech department and outsourced parts of the same. To succeed in this role you will have to have a sound understanding of business and deal creation. We are looking for a self-starter who solves complex issues with minimal supervision or guidance. You will become an authority within these fields and somebody the business will turn to for guidance and insights. You need to be pragmatic and open to fast changes as Raketech is a fast evolving organism.
In return we give you the chance to be key player in a fast-growing company in an exciting industry. We are a multi-cultural company where you can work remote or come to our office as you see fit.
- Experience from leading larger technical projects with stakeholders from the business side.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with sales processes and the ability to transform those into technical systems.
- Experience from advertising online such as programmatic and PPC
- Great attention to detail and organisational skills
- Socially gifted in order to adapt communication according to audience
- Experience with relational databases such as MySQL or MariaDB
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools such as PowerBI or QlikView/Sense.
You don’t live in Malta, and don’t want to relocate? No problem, you can choose whether you want to work from Malta or remotely from anywhere else as long as you can commit to working hours +/- 2hrs CET.Apply for this Job