Technical interviews are broken. Come help Karat fix them.
For software engineering job candidates, technical interview experiences can range from haphazard to outright hazing. At Karat, it’s our mission to break down the gatekeeping and barriers that push people out of careers in tech by making every interview predictive, fair, and enjoyable.
Karat conducts first-round technical interviews on behalf of companies like Indeed, Intuit, Pinterest, and Wayfair. We do this through a community of Interview Engineers who are equipped with Karat's interviewing infrastructure, battle-tested questions, and data-informed best practices.
The result is highly predictive and fair interviews at scale that candidates truly enjoy. Karat has amassed the largest, most robust dataset of structured interview intelligence to produce never-before-seen hiring analytics.
As the world continues to transition to virtual work, and the fairness of hiring practices in the tech industry come under greater scrutiny, Karat is uniquely positioned to be a helpful, strategic partner as companies transition to 100% remote hiring.
Founded in 2014, Karat is a privately held and venture-funded company based in Seattle.
Sales and Solutions Support at Karat
Karat’s Sales and Solutions Support team is committed to building relationships with stakeholders across the company and our customers to help infuse each team with the data they need to meet and exceed their objectives.
As a Sales and Solutions Support Specialist, in addition to your technical skills of mining, cleaning, and interpreting data, you’ll use creative problem solving to find the most effective data and insights to help drive alignment with our customers. Working alongside sales, customer success and product, you will be a key player to ensure our customer’s success.
This will be a fully remote, part time role at 30 hours per week.
- Ensure that Karat’s data pipeline is accurate and up-to-date by pulling and normalizing data from across many sources.
- Identify unique (e.g. incorrect, new) circumstances with how our clients are using or thinking about Karat and bubble that up to team.
- Identify new ways to leverage data to drive insightful analytics/recommendations for our clients.
- Partner with solutions engineering and product for account set-up, account maintenance and seamless workflows for customers and their data integrations.
- Work with internal teams, including sales, product, and customer success, to ensure that customer expectations are met and exceeded.
- Celebrate wins internally around key data events (e.g. hires).
- 1 – 2 years of experience in data collection and analysis
- Experience with programmatic data analysis with SQL, Python, R or other.
- Unwavering commitment to accurate data and a high attention to detail.
- Interested in thinking about data in new ways and driving new insights for our clients.
- Ability and willingness to learn new tools and build new processes.
- Inclination towards working independently and an ability to get things done without much direction.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to the evolving needs of a new team.
- Articulate and direct in communications.
- Excited about working at a startup and driving our data model forward.
- Consultative, able to diagnose issues and prescribe solutions.
Statement of Non-Discrimination:
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Karat.
We value a diverse workforce: people of color, womxn, and LGBTQIA+ individuals are strongly encouraged to apply.Apply for this Job