WayUp is the go-to platform for millions of early-career professionals to explore job and internship opportunities, receive advice, and get discovered by employers. Top companies from startups to Fortune 500s use WayUp’s platform to reach, recruit and engage with the new generation of early-career talent. Since launching in 2014, WayUp has helped millions of candidates launch their careers.
We are looking for a University Recruitment Consultant (also known as Customer Success Manager) to join our Customer Success team. In this role, you’ll play an integral part in managing our Enterprise Clients, building and nurturing relationships with Key Decision Makers, and being a trusted advisor and thought leader in the HR technology and recruitment space.
Our ideal candidate is someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, is extremely analytics / numbers-driven, and is passionate about building and maintaining strong relationships while embracing challenges.
- Manage a book of business of approximately 15 Enterprise Clients. You act as a strategic arm / advisor to those clients, helping them better utilize the WayUp platform and helping them with best practices.
- Analyze data on a regular basis for each client, and bring them data-driven recommendations — you will be spending a lot of time looking through data, so we’re looking for people who love data!
- Own the execution, optimization, success and scale of each client in your book of business
- Hit at least 110% net revenue retention for all clients in your Book of Business (if you don’t know what this means, no problem — here is an article that explains it)
- Deeply understand our product suite; you should be able to identify a customer challenge and how our technology can help solve that problem
- Lead client on-boarding by managing internal resources and client deliverables
- Set KPIs with customers and analyze performance
- Be comfortable interfacing internally with Sales, Product/Engineering, Marketing, Branding, Operations and more
- Think outside of the box!
- You have 3+ years of experience in a full-time Campus Recruitment role
- You have 3+ years in a role where you are analyzing data on a regular basis
- You have experience with Project Management
- Excel or Google Sheets advanced knowledge (at minimum, you understand how to create pivot tables)
- You have the discipline to manage and constantly re-prioritize many open tasks
- You’re exceptionally organized and detail-oriented
- You know how to identify a challenge, build an action plan and execute on it
- You’re a self-starter that can work independently
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You’re an engaging and confident storyteller who informs and excites people
- You enjoy entrepreneurial environments and are adaptable to your role extending past traditional functions
- You welcome change and the opportunity to build something meaningful
- You are eager to learn new things – technology, methods, tools, customer businesses, product features, etc.
- [Nice to have] You have experience in Talent Acquisition / Recruiting
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Comprehensive Healthcare Plan (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401k Plan
- Monthly Lunch & Learns with Industry Leaders, CEOs, VC’s and more
- Unlimited Sick Days
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits