FamPay is India’s first mobile bank for teenagers. With FamPay, teens can do UPI, P2P and card payments without the need to setup a bank account. FamPay allows parents to send money to their kids below the age of 18, which they can spend securely anytime, anywhere, under parent’s supervision. FamPay aims at making payments smooth and fun for children.
Founded by IIT Roorkee alumni and backed by some of the most respected investors around the world, we are on a mission to drive 250 Million+ Indian teenagers on a smooth and fun-filled journey from cash to digital. We are raising a new, financially aware generation who understands the fundamentals of personal finance and is capable of making decisions in their best long term interest.
About this Role
We are looking for an experienced and creative Video Editor to join FamPay! Videos are the best way to communicate when it comes to product explainers, marketing campaigns or creating engagement.
As a Video Editor at FamPay, you will be responsible for creating, editing, and producing videos for internal and external purposes. You will be producing video for youngest of audiences out there, that is the GenZ. And you would love building content for them.
On the Job
- Create various content for social media platforms like Instagram, TikTok, YouTube etc.
- Create product explainer, promotional and ads videos when required for the app, media, etc.
- Editing videos and other visual content when required.
- Develop and strengthen brand assets including style and brand guidelines.
- Deliver high-quality, on-brand videos to support a superior customer experience.
- Produce creative assets including motion graphics, layouts and visual standards for marketing activities across multiple channels. These include web, social media, events, email campaigns, and other activations.
- Turning ideas into visuals across media to communicate our brand to the users.
- Researching on latest design trends to create visuals for our brand.
- Regularly collaborate with marketing team and follow the company's brand guidelines.
- Is in pre-final or final year of bachelor's degree
- Prior internship experience with a startup or creative agency in graphic design/ animation related roles
- A portfolio that showcases your stunning aesthetic sense
- Proficient in Adobe After Effects, Premier Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Hustlers’ attitude and a knack for visual storytelling
- Understanding for the brand and brand consistency throughout
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge and a good understanding of motion graphics is preferred
- Ability to work well in collaboration with cross-functional teams
- You know 2D or 3D Animation
- You know photography and cinematography
- Proactive personality and self-driven
- Takes ownership and has whatever it takes attitude
- Excited to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic about early stage start-ups
- Competitive Stipend
- Certificate and Letter of recommendation
- Chance to work full-time at FamPay
- Merchandise: T-Shirts and Goodies
Why should you join us?
Every once a while, a product comes to life that makes people think, why this was not done earlier? The users love it, the investors dream about the great returns and the team feels the joy and pride every day. We have strong indicators for users and investors and we are building the team, that will have stories to tell all their life.
We believe that a great product is built by a high-quality team that find purpose and joy in their work and we put heavy emphasis on having fun at work.Apply for this Job