We are on the search to hire an on-camera presenter, educator, and creator to lead the charge in creating video content for our platform and features.
- Working closely with the Growth Lead, the Video Educator and Creator executes from start to finish video content that:
- educates customers on how to use the product
- informs users of the HeySummit brand
- helps customers to achieve their goals
- Acts as the primary on-camera presenter and creator for HeySummit video content
- Responsible for the planning, filming, and editing of video content
- Conducts HeySummit webinars about the platform and features
- Loves learning about new technology
- Loves teaching others and helping them succeed
- Possesses an inclusive, welcoming, and outgoing personality
- Experience creating video content across all aspects of production
- Experience with creating graphics for video and other digital mediums a plus
- This role would be responsible for creating content for, but not limited to, the following areas:
- Platform and Feature how-to videos and walkthroughs
- Weekly or bi-monthly HeySummit update videos
- Tips and Tricks for creating digital content
- Topical and platform adjacent education content
- You love teaching others and want to see them succeed 🎓
- You love creating video content and are excited about the challenge of leading the charge at HeySummit 📽️
- You are not afraid to be in front of the camera and have a personality and the confidence to match 😎
- You are curious about new technologies, platforms, and features 🤔
- You ask questions and seek answers when you don't understand something ❓
- You want to join a small team and make a big difference 😀
Submit a 3-5 Minute video that includes the following:
- Tell us about yourself and your background
- What interested you about HeySummit?
- Teach us about one of your favorite features from a software or application you love to use.
- Please don't spend too long on this exercise as we mainly want to get an idea of your presenting and video skillset rather than perfection of output. Plus the longer you take to complete it, the longer we have to wait to potentially hire you!
- We're looking for evidence of your ability to present information clearly and with personality over video
- We're looking for a good understanding of the skillset required
- We're looking for evidence that you can create video content quickly