Profit Factory is a company which works with entrepreneurs to match them to assistants.
Intechnic (https://www.intechnic.com/) is a leading US agency that is known for solving the most complex user experience challenges. For over 20 years, they have been helping global customer-focused companies and organizations improve UX of websites to increase conversions, sales, and engagement by over 30%.
We’re looking for a virtual assistant who can take on day-to-day tasks that free up time for the CEO, while also assisting in running the business. You’ll need to be someone who is proactive, detailed, a quick learner and a hard worker. This assistant must be very comfortable and efficient in working independently.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Scheduling meetings/calendar management
- Managing communications with clients and vendors
- Screening and answering inbound communications (e-mail and calls)
- Proofreading and editing various articles (published online) and reports (deliverables to clients) in various formats, including MS Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Conducting research and analysis of findings: market research, competitor research, customer interviews, etc.
- Staying on top of and assisting with miscellaneous functions of running the business
The qualified team member is someone who:
- has VERY strong organizational skills and IMPECCABLE attention to detail.
- is an excellent communicator, both verbally and written.
- has exceptional proofreading and editing skills.
- performs well in a fast-paced environment and works well under pressure.
- can be fully committed and take full ownership of every project and see it through.
- must be available to genuinely commit to the position for at least 3 years, although we hope you’ll stay longer!
You’ll need to be proficient with these tools:
MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook (Expert)
Click Up, or other similar project management tools
Process Street, or other similar workflow software
Other details about the job
- This is a W2 employee position.
- Benefits include medical insurance, PTO, and paid holidays.
- You must have at least five years of executive administrative assistant experience and experience in a remote environment.
- The position 40 hrs/week.
- Preferred hours are Monday – Friday 9 am – 6 pm CDT, some flexibility may exist depending on time zone.
- Weekend and evening hours are not required, but in the case of an emergency or a tight deadline they may be necessary.
- The starting pay rate for this position is $22/hr
- This is a position for someone looking to become a long term member of the team
How to Apply:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please do not contact Intechnic directly, doing so will eliminate your application from consideration. Thank you)
In the subject line, please write, “Hi, I’m (your name) from (insert your city & state) and I’m interested in Intechnic’s position.”
In the body of the message, please write me a 15 sentence email including:
Two sentence opening salutation that says: “Hi there. I’m (your name) from (city, state).”
Paragraph #1: Reason(s) why you think this job is a fit for you, including your experience working remotely. (black font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
Paragraph #2: Your level of proficiency on a scale of 0-10 for these programs/tools: Office 360, project management tools (Click Up, Asana, etc), and workflow software (Process Street). (blue font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
Paragraph #3: Describe your experience with editing and proofreading articles and presentations in various formats, including MS Word, PowerPoint, etc. (red font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
Paragraph #4: If you are/are not currently working and why a new position interests you; and the hours that you’re available to work Monday – Friday. (black font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
One sentence closing providing the following:
a closing salutation including your name, email address, phone number and a link to your LinkedIn profile if you have one.
Be sure to attach a resume. Thanks!