- The Web & Social Media Coordinator supports the CMO and Marketing Manager to develop and execute digital marketing strategy, monitor sales, generate copy, manage social accounts, and other daily administrative tasks in accordance with the McEvoy Ranch and ODE Natural Beauty marketing and digital strategy plan.
- Copywriter of all digital content including product copy, emails, and social media posts
- Social Media: Manage McEvoy Ranch and ODE Natural Beauty accounts, including postings and engagement tasks
- Digital Marketing: Coordinate our digital programs with internal personnel and outside vendor including pay-per-click, display advertising, blog, eblast, customer acquisition promotions, and content marketing
- Monitoring Sales: Report on website performance, customer acquisition, and engagement metrics, product performance, promotion tracking, and sales conversion
- Site Optimization: partner with our Marketing and Digital Strategist to make recommendations on site optimization to reach profitable sales goals
- Seasonal Launch coordination: Coordinate with our Product Development & Marketing teams to ensure that all seasonal launches are fully loaded and ready to launch on time across all digital platforms with flawless execution
- Campaigns: In conjunction with Marketing, support the creation and execution of digital campaigns, including promotions, communications, advertising, and assuring site assets are ready on time with copy and photography
- Photography: Assist Sr. Designer with stylization of photography and develop/manage the photo coral (shot list) for each photoshoot to support digital strategy
- Production: Create seasonal wireframes and website evolution. Daily audit of site to ensure all copy, product, pricing, and marketing is accurate and current
- Outside Vendors: Work with Digital Strategist to ensure that outside agencies complete tasks accurately and on time
BA degree in business, marketing, digital media/related field or related work experience preferred.
2-3 years of work experience as a Digital Media Coordinator
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS & KNOWLEDGE
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal; strong writing skills and experience in copywriting
- Knowledge of Shopify, Klaviyo & Campaign Monitor, WordPress, Social Media Channels, Photoshop, HTML & CSS, SEO, Google Docs, and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with visual communication principles
- Familiarity with web design and content management systems; web design experience a plus
- Commitment to efficient use of time – task and time management expertise
- Project management for multiple projects involving multiple internal and external partners
- Ability to perform under tight deadlines and work both autonomously for extended periods of time and as part of a team