Do you have a passion for grammar and language? Are you a multitasking magician? You could be a good fit for the role of Content Editor. We’re a digital marketing and creative services agency with a fresh point of view, and we’re seeking a strong full-time content editor and writer who has an eagle eye for detail, a good sense of humor, and a will-do attitude.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
This position will handle a high volume of writing, copy editing, and QA as needed. On a given day, you may copy edit a blog post for an enterprise-level client, write website copy for a major brand, brainstorm strategy across teams, and join client calls. Our environment is dynamic and fast-paced, and our team is incredibly talented, fun to work with, and passionate about what we do. We’re always challenging each other to improve, and we leverage and support the individual strengths and ideas of everyone on the team.
This role will require you to ensure quality and accuracy of information when writing across multiple accounts and/or editing the work of multiple copywriters. Candidates for this position must be able to meet tight client-driven deadlines, should enjoy working in a self-driven team environment, and have an excellent eye for detail.
To be considered for this opportunity, you should possess at least 2 years of experience writing/editing in a high-demand environment. Please have a proven record of strong attention to detail while managing multiple tasks with hard deadlines. Candidates should also possess great communication skills and the ability to work effectively with internal teams and vendors. The ability to organize tasks effectively, prioritize workload, and manage editorial calendars is a must. Marketing experience is a plus.
- 2+ years of copywriting and editing experience.
- Ability to deliver concise content that adheres to established style guidelines.
- Ensure correct trademark usage, grammar, punctuation, etc.
- Exceptional attention to detail and high regard for quality.
- Preference for and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Background writing SEO-driven content.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and experience using Content Management Systems a plus.
- Experience in content marketing and strategy is a strong plus.