Credit Repair Cloud is a B2B SaaS software that makes it incredibly easy to launch, run and grow your very own profitable credit repair business. We are the leader in our industry, and our customers have helped hundreds of thousands of consumers to clean their credit; and through our platform, they’ve made over $120ML in revenue. Our mission to help entrepreneurs to become “Credit Heroes” and change lives began in early 2002 as a bootstrapped startup when our founder overcame his own credit issues.
Today we’re a stable, fast-growing (2X Inc. 5,000) company with over 80 team members around the globe and products that our industry loves.
Why What We Do Matters
At Credit Repair Cloud, we create products that help Credit Heroes™ to help their clients with their credit, to truly change lives, and make a great living in the process. We help them by creating the software, the systems, and the strategies, to grow multi-million dollar credit repair businesses from nothing.
Why Work Here?
- Visit our careers page to learn more: https://www.creditrepaircloud.com/careers
- Grow with a passionate team: https://www.creditrepaircloud.com/about-us
- Full-time position in a stable yet fast-growing, purpose-driven, self-funded organization.
- Freedom to work from anywhere.
- Comprehensive onboarding process.
- Unlimited PTO, The option to get your birthday off, and paid conferences.
- Wellness perks & activities.
- Competitive pay and a chance to get into the company’s profit-sharing plan.
- A highly collaborative environment and a real chance to learn and grow.
Our professional support team serves over 6,000 companies and is on the front lines of our organization.
In this role, you will help, encourage, and support our customers via email, chat, and phone.
- Deeply care about our customers as human beings.
- Provide customer support over email, phone, and chat with unparalleled attention to detail.
- Be a positive, encouraging voice for non-technical customers who are starting a business and often feel overwhelmed.
- Have a high sense of urgency when needed and act accordingly.
- Master all our products and services.
- Work with the team and your manager to improve our processes.
- You’re highly skilled in technical customer support.
- You love solving problems.
- Advocate for our customers internally.
- You love doing things efficiently, and you have tons of common sense.
- You are an accountable, punctual, responsible, mature professional with discipline and requires little supervision post-training period.
- You have strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills. You’ll need to be able to communicate over the phone with our customers.
- You are confident!
- You are tech literate. Learning new tools and playing with new software fills you with joy, not dread. Relevant experience with CRM software (we use HubSpot) and support software (we use Zendesk) is a huge plus.
- You genuinely care about our customers, your work, and the team.
- You are self-motivated.
- You are an inquisitive person, and you always want to learn new things.
- You have excellent verbal and written English skills.
- You want to improve processes and strive when you’re given the freedom to do so.
- You are always on top of things. Nothing slips through the cracks.
- The ability to work in a quiet environment for making calls and a strong internet connection is a must.
We’re an agile, fast-growing company, and this job description isn’t meant to be a complete list of your qualifications or all of the things you’ll do, but to give you an idea of your daily work here at Credit Repair Cloud.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
Credit Repair Cloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with a diverse staff. We hire for talent and drive and value members by work deliverables and passion. No matter what race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law, we are all equal here.
We encourage every talented and qualified person to apply. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example – she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc.)
Background Check Policy and Procedure
All offers of employment at Credit Repair Cloud are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check. Background checks will be conducted on all final candidates, as deemed necessary.