Access everything. Kisi builds mobile access systems that let businesses access, share and monitor their physical spaces. We envision a world in which access is fully digitized, easy to manage, and not constrained by keys, cards, fobs or transponders. We offer state of the art apps that make sharing as convenient as entering an email address.
We're looking for someone who's genuinely interested in becoming part of our mission to disrupt a century old industry!
To achieve our mission, we’re currently looking for a Director of Finance, who will be our first hire on the finance team and help us strengthen our operations internally. This person will utilize their excellent attention to detail and financial vigilance to implement a successful and scalable financial software solution resulting in financial efficiency and growth.
- Streamline finance operations and drive process improvements
- Implement accounting system to accurately reflect accounts receivable and payable and develop financial reporting
- Assist in creation and maintenance of financial statements/accounting records and responsible for production of financial reports
- Work cross functionally with teams (Success, Sales, Product, etc.) in order create a scalable financial system and provide an excellent customer experience
- Be our billing and subscription expert and provide exceptional customer service to customers on all financial-related and billing inquiries
- Simplify quote-to-cash process; create and manage purchase orders, quotes and invoices
- Manage collections paying customers. Operationalize failed billings and non-paying customers
- Accounting tasks and other ad hoc finance projects
- Sharp business acumen and not afraid to dive deep into details in order to solve problems
- Effective communicator and negotiator- experience communicating with customers on billing topics
- Ideal candidate has experience not only using but evaluating and implementing billing/financial accounting systems (Xero, Quickbooks, Netsuite, etc.) and payment gateways (Stripe experience ideal)
- Experience working in environment with license and credit card billing (Tech, IT distributor or reseller industries)
- SaaS experience and has worked with a high volume of accounts (1000+)
- We love our product, and want you to share our passion for taking access control, a $65Bn industry, to the 21st century (we promise after using Kisi everyday to get into the office, you’ll start to hate your gym keycard ;))
- Become a part of a growing, tight-knit, and international team in an exciting B2B environment
- We’re fun to work with, kinda geeky, and located in Brooklyn, Stockholm, and some more places around the world
- We offer multiple options to get you the right health coverage & we also provide healthy snacks in our offices
- Join us for our annual Kisi Kamp with the whole team, as well as weekly team lunches, and monthly team events