Our team is looking for a dynamic and energetic Human Resources Business Partner with a collaborative and influential leadership style, who has seen hyper-growth before, and has an acute understanding of the challenges that arise, the policies we need, and how to communicate with a dynamic employee base.
ABOUT THRIVE MARKET
Thrive Market was founded in 2014 with a mission to make healthy living easy and affordable for everyone. As an online, membership-based market, we deliver the highest quality healthy and sustainable products at member-only prices, while matching every paid membership with a free one for someone in need. Every day, we leverage innovative technology and member-first thinking to help our over 900,000 members find better products, support better brands, and build a better world in the process.
At Thrive Market, you will be a leader who role models our values, understands how to engage and inspire our people and demonstrates an in-depth knowledge of People Operations. If you are passionate about employee engagement, building sustainable teams and thrive in helping people perform at their best, then Thrive Market is a great place for you.
The specific responsibilities of the role include (but are not limited to)…
- Embody the Thrive culture and be a trusted, inspiring and spirited leader
- Strives to maintain positive employee relations and serve as a resource for employees
- A self-starter with the ability to balance conflicting points of view, function effectively under pressure and demonstrate discretion, integrity and fair-mindedness.
- Strong experience handling sensitive HR legal issues related to California and US labor laws, with bonus points for multi-state hourly experience
- Collaborate closely with other People Operations Business Partners to develop People Operations partnership across the organization
- Provide strategic direction and guidance on complex employee relations issues, organizational structure, workforce planning, employee engagement, communication and other People Ops initiatives
- Provide change management and leadership to introduce new and impactful People Ops initiatives and changes, often working in close partnership with other functional leaders
- Over communicate with our ever-growing employee base to ensure People Ops processes are understood and followed
- Have a love for the administrative side: flawless employee files, strong reporting, and doing things by the book
- Provide strategy and oversight of the administration of HRIS system, benefits and core HR activities across the company.
- Keep up with industry trends and employment legislation, ensuring company compliance (and nerd-alert status)
- Manage multiple projects effectively with overlapping tasks and work independently with minimal supervision
A great Human Resources Business Partner candidate has….
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5-7 years of HR business partner or Generalist experience.
- A combination of HR experience in the following areas: Organizational design, succession planning, performance management, diversity and inclusion, compensation and rewards, recognition programs, employee engagement, coaching and development, talent management, conflict resolution, talent acquisition, and employee relations.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to analyze data, understand trends and develop recommendations for action based on the analysis.
- Effective communicator with the ability to build relationships with a set of stakeholders to drive organizational change.
- Possess “no task is too big or small” mentality.