Articulate is looking for a visual designer who loves to create elegant design work that tells the story of a brand. If you’re a multi-talented individual who thinks about brand design, marketing, and visual narrative for a product/company holistically, you’ve come to the right place. For this position, brand design and creative problem-solving capabilities are paramount.
As a member of our team, you’ll work closely with our design and marketing teams to produce marketing site design work, advertising, social media assets, blog visual content, learning visuals, presentation design work, feature announcement assets, sales enablement tools, and other pieces that help us tell the stories of our products and company as a whole. Most work will be digital, but there will be some print design as well.
What you'll do:
- Craft beautiful design that follows our brand systems for marketing, advertising, and sales channels
- Provide design support on our marketing sites and create new layouts for pages and sections
- Build and track a repository of marketing and sales enablement materials organized by product and use case
- Provide thorough and careful eye to detail and quality control
- Help stakeholders bring presentations to life with visual aids, promotional graphics, and slide design that feel modern and in line with our brand systems
- Contribute thoughtful and elegant design ideas to help drive our social media presence forward and set us apart from the competition
- Serve as a working member of a swiftly moving cross-functional team working on multiple projects at one time with input from our design director, marketing team, and other stakeholders
- Meet with executive team and other stakeholders to share work and communicate the why behind decisions you make
- Assist our team in delivering print-ready assets for brochures, trade shows, and other marketing materials
What you should have:
- Experience as a visual designer with 2-3+ years professional experience working in digital media
- Strong conceptual digital design and layout skills
- Excellent grasp of visual design principles and elements
- A passion for amazing brand design and an appreciation for elegant brand narratives
- A well-spoken, humble creator who can present ideas effectively and concisely
- A highly motivated individual who is both self-directed and collaborative
- An outstanding team contributor who can provide a thoughtful viewpoint on brand and marketing design in a flexible and easygoing way—you are well-versed in giving and receiving feedback constructively
- An open-mind and thinker who’s constantly in search of engaging, thoughtful design solutions and cutting-edge brand work in the real world
- A high proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, and In-Design with Figma as a plus
Articulate is a highly successful, fully remote software company that’s changing the way the world learns. Our award-winning e-learning tools are used by 98,000+ organizations across the globe to create engaging online and mobile courses. Our customers include 93 of the Fortune 100 and 19 of the top 20 U.S. universities. And our online community of 865,000+ members is the largest, fastest-growing community in the industry.
We empower employees to thrive by fostering a culture of autonomy, productivity, and respect. We’re all free to exercise our crafts the best way we know how to reach our goals as individuals and teams. Each and every one of us is focused on producing results that directly impact the company’s success. And we all strive to do what’s right by people, both internally and externally, instead of taking the shortest route to the highest profits.
We honor people’s humanity in all of our disparate experiences and social locations, accepting each person as an individual with a story worth listening to and honoring. We believe that honoring everyone’s humanity means being committed to equity and justice. We welcome different voices and viewpoints and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, sexual orientation, and military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite applicants to voluntarily disclose their race and gender on our application form to help us create a diverse company. This voluntarily disclosed information will not be shared with any hiring manager and will be kept in confidence by the Articulate human resources department and executives who are not hiring for this position.Apply for this Job