Develops responses to assigned sections of proposals. The position is responsible for collecting accurate, timely information relevant to the specific bid specifications and platform from the subject matter experts and is expected to support proposal development in any way needed to meet on time delivery.
- Utilizes proposal database and previous bids to provide compliant proposal responses.
- Edits responses, ensuring coherence of style, proper development of theme and compliance with agreed to marketing strategies and RFP requirements.
- Prepares bid sections or small bids as directed.
- Meets with proposal team and sales team to review RFP and determine requirements to develop compliant, customized responses.
- Creates original text and coordinate illustrations, explanatory tables and/or graphics.
- Provides updated proposal information for inclusion into the database.
- Coordinates timely production of proposals.
Other Job Requirements
- Strong writing skills demonstrated by writing samples and references.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite.
- 1+ years' prior proposal experience.
– Strong writing skills demonstrated by writing samples and references.- Strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite.
General Job Information
TitleProposal Writer – Remote position
EducationAssociates: Communications (Required), Bachelors: Communications
License and Certifications – Required
License and Certifications – Preferred
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Every employee must understand, comply and attest to the security responsibilities and security controls unique to their position.