Our mission is to create a grassroots company, where our associates are empowered to always act in the interest of our clients, share ideas and create distinctive customer experiences on behalf of our clients. We are accomplishing this goal by attracting people with positivte attitudes, great communication skills, and a willingness to learn and grow in a fun, entrepreneurial culture.“
Mark Wilson, Chime Founder and CEO
Position Summary: Responsible for ensuring client’s standards are met through daily quality editing and monitoring. Responsible for providing timely feedback to associates based on QA results.
- Monitor calls (both live and recorded). Use scoring form to assess and grade the various components of each call
- Attend calibration sessions; facilitate internal calibrations
- Implement action plans for low performance
- Assist in implementing any initiatives or changes that lead to reaching FCR
- Analyze, identify, report & develop strategies that result in improvement in associate performance
- Perform side by side coaching to ensure that quality goals are met
- Along with Team Manager and Quality and Training Director, identify training issues, coaching needs and assist with the implementation of QA strategies and tactics
- Provide Team Manager with daily communication regarding QA observations concerns or any opportunities
- Timely documentation and/or delivery of QA feedback and QA scores to team managers and/or associates
- Documentation feedback is delivered in a thorough and positive manner
- Handle calls as necessary to ensure that call commitments are being met
- Escalate any gross misconduct behavior to Team Manager and QA and Training Director immediately
- Appropriately document QA scores
- Participate in team meetings as required
- Use appropriate judgment in upward communication regarding department or employee concerns. Escalate concerns as needed.
Other office duties as assign
Essential skills and experience:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must have the aptitude to speak comfortably and professionally with clients at all levels within the organization
- Ability to effectively manage client escalations
- Ability to work well independently
- Must have a positive ‘can-do' attitude
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong PC skills, including proficiency in using MS Word, Excel and Office.
- Ability to prioritize work in order to meet deadlines.
- Professional personal presentation.
- Ability to motivate and communicate team objectives, roles, responsibilities and deliverables, creating a positive work environment
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Ability to analyze and problem solve
- Team player and ability to foster team work
- Strong interpersonal skills