Responsibilities and Duties:
- Reservation Sales – High energy sales-focused position that drives company revenue goals.
- Customer Service – Provides exceptional customer service while handling high call volume, processing reservations, and providing detailed information on Outrigger hotel and resort experiences.
- Key Performance Metrics – Meet or exceed key performance metrics for quality of customer service, conversion and efficiency of answering inquiries.
Qualifications and Skills:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Must live in the Denver Metro Area
- Ability to handle voice, chat and email interactions simultaneously.
- Ability to read and understand correspondence, memos and key performance reports.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time while working on the computer, and communicating with various customers via telephone, email or chat.
- Ability to be flexible with regards to work schedule; weekends, holidays and evenings may be required.
Benefits and Perks:
- Ability to work from home
- Competitive salary starting at $15 per hour
- Best in class benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, 401k/profit-sharing plan plus supplemental benefits as needed
All applicants who are offered a position must be able to successfully complete the company background check and drug screen.Apply for this Job