“Our mission is to create a grassroots company, where our associates are empowered to always act in the interest of our clients, share ideas and create distinctive customer experiences on behalf of our clients. We are accomplishing this goal by attracting people with positive attitudes, great communication skills, and a willingness to learn and grow in a fun, entrepreneurial culture.“
Mark Wilson, Chime Founder and CEO
Position Summary: The Service Delivery Consultant is responsible for answering and handling inbound / outbound calls. TheThe Service Delivery Consultant is accountable for answering all concerns and questions while providing excellent customer service. TheThe Service Delivery Consultant will be responsible for providing professional, knowledgeable, helpful, courteous, and responsive customer service to ensure the member receives excellent customer-focused telephone service.
- Assist customers with a wide variety of questions via information accessed through the computer.
- Review employee accounts and answer questions based upon established policies and procedures.
- Maintain current knowledge of assigned project's programs and services through on-going classroom and computer-based training.
- Possess the ability to troubleshoot complex issues with little guidance
- Possess a high degree of tack, diplomacy and professionalism when dealing with all types of customers
- Possess the ability to work under pressure in a call center environment
- Possess exceptional conversational and problem solving skills
- Ability to multitask
- Possess the ability to decipher and articulate the customer perspective so that the customer’s needs and concerns are accurately and empathetically addressed
- Excellent interpersonal and telephone communication skills
- Perform additional tasks as directed
Essential skills and experience
- High School diploma or equivalency and 1 year customer service related experience in financial services and/or health care industry.
- Ability to multi-task (talk and type at the same time) and use multiple applications.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written and listening communication skills.
- Proficient use of the Microsoft Suite, Windows applications and Lotus Notes while focusing on multi-tasking using several windows applications at once while assisting a customers.
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service while ensuring that the customers questions, issues and concerns have been satisfied.
- Computer literate with the ability to learn customer service software applications.
- Ability to be flexible, adaptable and dependable in an environment constantly upgrading, and enhancing service to its customers.
- Flexibility to work specified shift and extended hours as necessary.