The 3D Animator(s) we're looking for are masters in high-volume and high-quality digital animation generation, using Maya, Max, and/or MotionBuilder.
Candidates must have the ability to successfully manage and produce high quality, character and object driven animations on deadline-driven projects.
This is a remote/telecommute position. The studio is 100% virtual and allows the applicant to work anywhere in the world!
- Work with directors, leads, and other animators to completely understand and implement the needs of a scene in the layout process.
- Utilizing our in-house tools; create a scene with exceptional pace and performance.
- Take the vision of the Director and block the existing boards to create a 3D version of the story reel with a unique layout of shots.
- Work with the Director(s) and CG Supervisor on the iterations of each shot/sequence. Your sequences must be captivating with a focus on the final dramatic performance.
- Responsible for being knowledgeable about the software used on production, as it relates to the Animation department.
- Attend Layout Reviews, Launches, and Approvals with Production, as well as balance equality with efficiency under tight deadlines.
- Adhere to the complexity of different projects as well as the production schedule.
- At least three years of experience in video game, film, TV or episodic animation or equivalent (will consider less experience if you are just truly a rockstar that hasn't been discovered yet)
- Proficiency to communicate with all disciplines and to support and elevate the team in terms of visuals
- Experience with animation software such as Motion Builder, 3ds Max or Maya
- You love pushing the envelope and understand a collaborative environment
- Create high-quality 3D animations for humans, animals, creatures, objects as well as soft/hard bodies
- R&D relevant technologies and best practices to support the animation pipelines
- Collaborate with Technical Artists to design custom rigs and skeletons
- Work with Art Director, Animation Director, and Lead Artists to understand the high-quality objectives and ensure animation style consistency across projects.
- Provide accurate time estimates for tasks and meet production deadlines
- Ability to prioritize and deal with heavy workload/multiple simultaneous projects
- Ability to record information accurately and detect/report issues before they compromise delivery
- Ability to analyze and problem solve/keen attention to detail
- Ability to learn new software quickly or on the job if necessary
- Ability to take instruction, but also work independently when needed
DreamView Studios was founded by veteran CGI visionaries with 100+ years combined experience in creating CGI & Visual Effects for blockbuster movies, AAA games, commercials, and eCommerce products, hailing from companies such as Disney, Industrial Light & Magic, Pixar, and Electronic Arts.
The DreamView™ cloud platform and production services help businesses create, manage, and distribute photoreal and Augmented Reality CGI products and media for eCommerce sites, marketing initiatives, consumer experiences, and more. Virtual products, lifestyle scenes, and video creation is not only faster and less costly than traditional set design and layout, but also provides infinitely reusable 3D CGI assets and media. The company’s proprietary platform and process facilitates streamlined product development and visualization, and is globally scalable.
DreamView's team is completely virtual with employees across the globe. We offer competitive compensation, benefits, unlimited time-off, massive growth opportunities, and a supportive and knowledgeable team to facilitate your success.Apply for this Job