You love designing for advertising campaigns. You want to know what creative performed on what paid channel to inform any future design. You enjoy working collaboratively with the design and PPC team members to achieve a successful outcome for advertising campaigns. Ideally, you’ll have experienced previously working in an agency or an environment that has many moving parts and different priorities to manage and because of this, you’re great at managing your own time. You work hard but in a smart way. You know that grinding out 12-hour workdays without taking care of yourself just isn’t sustainable. The thought of working with a diverse team from all corners of the globe excites you and you’d love to be part of the foundational team at a young company that really cares about their employees. The RoleAs a Digital Designer, your performance is key to the success of the company. You are tasked to design and execute the creative advertising aspects of a client account. This includes static assets, carousel assets, landing page design, video storyboarding and Google display assets.
Your time will be split between the following:
- Day to day design for client campaigns
- Helping and executing on the creative direction and exploration of new client accounts
- Documenting and building design processes alongside our operations team
- Some client communications via shared slack channels
What You NeedThe ideal person for this role would be someone who:
- Experience working and designing on multiple client brands whilst maintaining consistency.
- Experience with designing for advertising campaigns including paid social and display network.
- Previously worked within an agency or a multi-product business for at least 1+ year.
- The ability to come up with creative ideas and strategies to help our advertising campaigns and clients.
- Skilled with Figma application
- Strong design portfolio
- Video animation skills is a plus but not required – Adobe Premiere + Adobe After Effects
About Hey Digital
At Hey Digital our mission is to make 10 million people’s lives simpler and more enjoyable by helping them discover software products that improve their daily lives.
Our aim is to become the number one SaaS specific paid marketing agency in the world and to have a ton of fun whilst doing it!
We work with a range of VC backed and bootstrapped SaaS companies from all over the world – helping them drive more trial signups, demo bookings, and closed-won revenue.
At the time of writing this, we’re a 100% remote team of 6 full-time team members with a couple of additional team members also supporting us on a part-time basis across 5 different timezones.
What We Bring To The Table
- We always have been and always will be a remote-first company so you’re able to work from whatever environment best suits you.
- We have flexible hours because we understand life happens.
- Joining the team now will provide plenty of room for growth and career progression for the right person.
- You’ll get 28 days of PTO, 15 paid holidays, and your birthday off every year.
- We want you to be comfortable where you work, whether this is your home office or at a co-working space. Within reason and budget, we will cover or contribute to a co-working space.
- We value developing skills and continually learning. Interested in a specific book, course, or event? Let your team lead know and we’ll find a way to accommodate.