You are a native social user, multidisciplinary writer and conceptual thinker. This position is eligible for remote working within the U.S.
You are culturally immersed and dialed into the latest trends in design, film, and photography. You are comfortable writing in a few forms and mediums such as social, long and short form scripts, taglines and editorial. You have learned how to write in more than one style, voice, and tone. You know that great advertising campaigns don’t necessarily revolve around a TV script.
While you are an intuitive and native social user, more importantly, you understand the business potential of it and how to capture brand voice and connect with users and various audiences in a compelling way.
You are self-motivated and are known for your follow-through. You identify solutions, display continuous curiosity and consistently meet deadlines. You want to be involved in the entire creative process from ideation through production. There is a unique element of scrappiness and resourcefulness to your approach that makes the thrill of making ideas come to life exciting for you. You are confident in your craft, humble of spirit and can give and take direction well.
All candidates legally permitted to work in America are strongly encouraged to apply.
What you’ll do
- Write compelling social content that reflects the brand’s voice;
- Work with a wide range and quality of video and photography and transform content assets for optimal platform and audience engagement;
- Contribute to production execution, including working through challenges and identifying solutions;
- Inform and create content that aligns with brand guidelines, brand voice, editorial calendar, and business objectives;
- Work alongside our writers, art directors, producers, directors to meet creative objectives;
- Imagine opportunities for creative excellence beyond the brief;
- Present creative to senior level clients of international brands;
- Contribute content to Stink’s social platforms with guidance from our leadership team.
Up to 2 years of writing experience in a creative agency, production studio, or internal creative house.Apply for this Job