You made it. You found the dream job you’re looking for where people and culture come first. If that’s as important to you as it is to us then please keep reading.
At SureSwift, we’re building the company we want to work for, and we’d like to give you the opportunity to join our fully remote team of 70+ people in 14 time zones around the world.
While we do work hard, we all work remote, and according to our own schedules that make the most sense for ourselves and our families. There are no cubicles, no offices, and there is zero commute time…unless you decide to work from the beach or a coffee shop, and that’s up to you.
ChargeStripe is a B2B App that provides a simple and effective mobile point of sale (mPOS) payment processing application. Retailers/users can type, scan (with the camera), or swipe (with a card reader) card information.
Your Daily Challenges
Your day to day activities as Product Manager for ChargeStripe will look something like this:
- Every morning you’ll review the KPI’s (growth, traffic, conversions, churn, etc.)
- Each day you’ll develop and execute growth marketing strategies with your team
- You’ll also collab with your development team on new feature development
- You’ll work directly with your Customer Happiness team to ensure customers are getting timely, accurate responses
- At the end of each month, you’ll track and report your success
- Good understanding of IOS and Google Play ecosystems & the tools used to manage and grow them
- Excellent and clear communication skills, both written & verbal
- Self-starter, capable of working independently
- Strong organization, multi-tasking, and time management skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial/startup environment
- Experience working with remote teams
Compensation varies with experience and qualifications. This job is a remote / work from home position starting at 20 hours per week. This position has the potential to grow into a Full-Time role based on results.Apply for this Job