At Wizard on Demand, we create technical articles, blog posts and guides for software companies around the world. We are a small, distributed team with no physical office — everyone works remotely. We are now looking for Technical Content Writers to join our growing team.
As a Technical Content Writer you can expect to:
- Do research on the topics of software development, developer tools, algorithms, programming languages, and more to understand the areas you’ll be writing about.
- Write articles on these technical topics.
- Work with our technical editor to polish your style and make your articles interesting and readable to a technical audience.
Why work with us? Here are a few reasons:
- We provide a steady stream of work based on your availability and desired workload.
- We “set the guardrails” by providing target keywords and a suggested structure for each article. You’ll have freedom to shape each article the way that makes the most sense to you.
- Our kind, supportive, and empathetic team is there for you — you’ll be able to connect with our other writers, get actionable advice from our technical editors, and learn from our subject matter experts.
- You set your own working hours. We provide clear timelines in our project management system, and as long as you meet those you’re free to work on any schedule you like.
The following requirements are a must-have for us:
- You have a technical background — a degree or equivalent experience in computer science, software development, systems administration, electrical engineering, or other technical topics.
- You are a native English speaker, or you are proficient in English as a foreign language (C2 equivalent and above).
- You are interested in explaining complex technical topics in simple language.
- You are open to constructive feedback, and desire constant learning and improvement.
We prefer European and US timezones, but are open to applicants from all locations.Apply for this Job