Description and Requirements
From core to cloud to edge, BMC delivers the software and services that enable over 10,000 global customers, including 84% of the Forbes Global 100, to thrive in their ongoing evolution to an Autonomous Digital Enterprise.
We are looking for a talented, assertive and analytical Senior Social Media Content Specialist to join our small but mighty communications team. This role is heavily focused on social content creation, managing content calendars and working cross functionally to provide social media program expertise. We need a content rock star. You will work closely with your peers in global field marketing, product marketing, demand generation, PR and creative to help develop unified campaigns. We’re looking for someone whip-smart, very comfortable with numbers, able to work with large, diverse groups of people and can hustle. There is a lot of opportunity to grow in this role and develop new and innovative social media programming.
Specific Job Functions:
- Content, Content, Content…writing highly engaging post copy, with impactful images, to support company campaigns and programs
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to develop and execute social media marketing plans across Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, etc.
- Engage key external thought-leaders and subject-matter experts to create and curate high-quality social media content
- Monitor social media traffic and engage online audiences as appropriate
- Reporting and measurement of programs using Adobe, Facebook Insights, YouTube Insights, Google Analytics & Sprinklr
- Be the “go to” social media expert for internal teams with social media questions or requests, offering best practices for all platforms for both galvanizing internal activation and external engagement
- Ownership of global program development and governance
Skill & Experience:-
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or equivalent
- B2B technology experience a must
- 3 – 5 years of experience in digital marketing, with at least two 2 years focusing on Social Media in B2B tech
- Very strong writing skills, and understanding of content strategy
- Familiarity with social media management tools such as Sprinklr, etc.
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels and strong people management skills
- You must be self-motivated, flexible, and highly organized; you must be able to manage multiple, complex projects at once
- Problem-solving, ability to work independently and make decisions, conflict management skills, accuracy/attention to detail, a global mind-set
- Knowledge of BMC, tech industry and/or B2B enterprise software and/or hardware
It is the policy of BMC Software to afford equal opportunity for employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, history of disability, ancestry, citizenship status, political affiliation, religion, gender, transgender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, status as a parent, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or other factors prohibited by law, and to prohibit harassment or retaliation based on any of these factors. BMC never asks for payment from individuals seeking employment with the company.Apply for this Job