I’m Noah Kagan and was #30 at Facebook, #4 at Mint, and now Chief Sumo at Sumo Group.
A LOT is happening right now.
We recently hit 80k subscribers on YouTube.
My weekly email active audience is growing each week.
I’m energized and am creating TONS of videos to help hustlers out there…
AND NOW WE NEED YOUR HELP.
We’re looking to add one more to the Dork squad to help make our videos look 🔥.
What’s in for you?
- Access to amazing people
- Learn about marketing
- Improve your video editing
- I’m FUN (right?)
- Money (obviously)
- Unique exposure inside of an 8-figure organization
- Reliable and have a positive attitude
- A GREAT editor
- A BOSS with video editing (have YouTube Channel or experience with platform)
- Fun to be around
- Available full time
- Central time zone hours/flexibility (location can be anywhere)
- Portfolio of work to show (EPIC videos)
- Take my video footage and make it look AMAZING. Specifically — add clean transitions, b-roll, text, and trim out the boring parts.
- OWN the YouTube metrics around retention (first 20 seconds and full video) and average view duration.
- Optimize everything on YouTube including end screen, cards, playlists, keywords, descriptions, tags, etc. to maximize viewer experience and subscriber count