To be a good video editor you need to master your creative tools and software. To be a great video editor, you need to know how to implement conversion techniques into your video ads to capture the target market’s attention and make them buy. We are only looking for great video editors. Does that sound like you? If it does, please keep reading.
What you will do:
Working closely with the team, you will be in charge of creating converting video ads for Facebook, Instagram & Snapchat platforms. This will be the best playground for all of your crazy ideas to turn into high performing masterpieces in the online world.
What we need from you
- Great strategic marketing thinking
- Good understanding of principles & practices of creative research
- Knowledge of converting creative techniques
- Ability to identify converting ads from the research
- Knowledge of how to read Ads Manager data
- Ability to plan ad ideas based on this data
- Strong writing & storyboarding skills.
- Ability to understand and own customer psychology
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with team/clients effectively.
- Advanced experience producing creatives for Facebook & Instagram ads & Snapchat ads.
- Ability to compile and prepare content production budgets, schedules, and work plans.
- Excellent multitasking skills and the ability to work under pressure.
- Be efficient in Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro
- Be efficient in Adobe After Effects
- Be willing to learn fast and discover new platforms
- Be very organized.
- Be autonomous, fast & dynamic
- Be proactive
- Be visionary
- Bonus: experience working in an agency or startup
What we expect you to do:
- Stay up-to-date with the changes & trends in the client's industry.
- Piece together an engaging story/ad using text, images & videos.
- Create pre-story boards & storyboards for your ads.
- Consult other video editors on marketing strategies and ads/content production.
- If/when needed, manage a team of junior video editors/video editors to ensure all work produced meets the brief & the requirements.
- Act as a mentor for fellow video editors.
- Strategize video ads that hit a good performance score regularly.
- Strategize with Media Buyers seasonal campaigns.
- Work as per your rhythm. Break up the monotonous 8 am-6 pm cycle.
- Get your laptop and work from anywhere. Bali, Paris, or from your sofa. Your life, your rules.
- Be surrounded by talented team members, always aiming to learn, share & improve.
- Competitive monthly rate.