Jhana (jhana.com) is FranklinCovey’s performance support tool to help managers be better people leaders. We’ve all lived it: Under bad managers, people and teams implode. Under good managers, people and teams thrive.
As Jhana’s Writer/Editor, you’ll become part of our core team that develops and distributes our written and multimedia content via our renowned website and weekly newsletter. And you’ll be instrumental in helping our group grow to serve a new audience — individual contributors — so that they become more effective at work, a result that helps not only them but also their teams and organizations.
Our learners (team-level managers and individual contributors) are incredibly busy and discerning. They want practical help on leadership, communication, and interpersonal work issues — with no fluff or platitudes — as quickly as possible and in a voice that speaks to them.
Jhana’s content recipe is one part learning design, one part service journalism, and one part instruction manual. You’ll need critical thinking and creative firepower to bring it all together into helpful, enticing weekly tips, videos, articles, and job aids.
Remote-work friendly. Please submit two samples of your work with your application. You may include at the bottom of your resume or cover letter.
- Research management and workplace issues (via desk research and interviews)
- Write articles and job aids (anywhere from 350 to 2,000 words in length)
- Produce videos with FranklinCovey subject matter experts
- Develop interactive learning experiences and self-assessments
- Edit articles and tips written by our staff writers and contractors
- Collaborate across teams to contribute to the future direction of FranklinCovey’s learning products
- A passion for helping people improve their experiences at work
- Exceptional developmental editing and critical thinking skills
- The kind of temperament that makes you an editor writers love and a writer editors love
- Experience creating interactive and multimedia content
FranklinCovey is a global company specializing in performance improvement. We help organizations achieve results that require a change in human behavior. Our expertise is in seven areas: Leadership, Execution, Productivity, Trust, Sales Performance, Customer Loyalty, and Education. Our mission statement is “We enable greatness in people and organizations everywhere”. We fulfill this mission by hiring “Achievers with Heart”.
Visit our website at www.franklincovey.com for more information regarding our organization.
FranklinCovey is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualifiedapplicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For more information please see our Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law poster by following the link provided.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job by emailing us at email@example.com. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.Apply for this Job