Are you a homebrewer and/or craft beer lover?
Are you also a kick-ass writer?
If you answered yes to these questions, then read on.
We’re a media company that runs a number of blogs. We’re looking for a passionate US-based writer who can help us expand our site, Bison Brew.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to write about something fun – homebrewing, breweries, and craft beer! You should have a deep, personal love for homebrewing and/or craft beer. You’ll be reviewing breweries, craft beers, craft beer scenes and if you have homebrewing experience, you’ll be writing about homebrewing too.
For this, we need true passion – no fakers here, please! If you don’t truly have a passion for this, I’m afraid it’s not going to work.
Still reading? Great!
So, what’s in it for you? Not only do you get to research and write about craft beer, but you’ll also be part of a driven team that intends to grow the site for years to come. We’ll give you a consistent, flexible flow of work to ensure you’re able to produce the very best content with minimal bottlenecks.
- Must have at least 2+ years writing experience
- Must have writing samples – preferably about beer
- Must live in the United States
- Homebrewing experience preferred
- Must love craft beer
- Competitive freelance rates – $0.04 per word on a 90-day trial basis, then $0.05-$0.08 depending on experience
- Consistent workload every week – 2-3 articles guaranteed
- Flexible deadlines
- Stable work as part of a high performing team