Are you a qualified Dog health professional? Do you love writing about Dogs, Dog Nutrition, and Dog Food?
We’re building the world’s best dog food nutrition blog and we want your help to make it awesome! Our goal is to make evidence-based dog food & nutrition advice accessible to 10million dog lovers.
We're looking for a dog lover with relevant professional qualifications, such as a degree in veterinary medicine, vet tech, or similar.
Most dog nutrition advice online is either lacking scientific credibility or is too complex for the average dog lover to understand. We’re aiming to fix that.
You’ll be working with a team of industry experts, editors, marketers, and web designers to bring your knowledge and expertise to life.
You’ll need to commit to writing at least 5 blog posts per week. If you have more capacity, there is no upper limit to how many we can order from you. But I want to emphasize that we’re aiming for quality over quantity here. What matters most to us is delivering accurate, evidence-based, accessible advice to our readers.
We are offering a starting rate of 6 cents per word, paid promptly when articles are completed. You’ll also have direct input into our product recommendations and help shape a new generation of informed dog lovers.
- Vet/Vet Tech/similar qualification
- Capacity to write at least 5 blog posts per week (1000 words+ each)
- Excellent writing style
- Ability to show your personality in your writing
- A genuine passion and love for dogs
- Consistent, long term work from an established media company
- Starting rate of 6 cents per word
- Work from home/anywhere
- Regular feedback to help you improve your writing
- A seat at the table for all major editorial decisions
- You get to write about dogs!