What We’re Looking For
We’re on the hunt for a talented writer that’s both passionate and knowledgeable about tennis.
You’ll be provided with a brief, and an article outline, however additional research will often be required. Most articles will be product guides and round-up type posts, often discussing the 10 best products in a given area. As such, writers will be expected to source additional information online through various forums, other product reviews, and YouTube videos.
Ideally, applicants will have a good amount of experience writing in this area and will be able to provide examples of articles previously written on tennis, or tennis related topics.
About the Job
The job will consist of approximately 12 articles per month, each averaging around 3000 words depending on the article.
Each Monday, you will be provided with 3-4 briefs and article outlines. We expect these to be written and submitted by the following Monday.
Articles will need to be professionally written, resonate with the target audience (tennis enthusiasts), accurate, and copyright free. All articles will be checked for plagiarism, so please be original in your content.
We currently have a content plan for the next three months, so there’s plenty of consistent work to be had, with a good chance of continuing further.
- Native English speaker/ extremely high standard of writing in the English language.
- Expertise and experience writing about tennis.
- Examples of previous work will be required for consideration.
- Flexible working hours – as long as the articles are submitted to a high standard and on time, work whenever you like.
- Consistent work every week
- Opportunity for further work beyond 3 months