I'm looking for an experienced real estate content ghostwriter for my website OmegaHome. This is a well-established real estate website that already receives tens of thousands of visitors a month from Google.
I'm looking for intellectually curious and eager writers who have a genuine interest in real estate. The type of writing I'm looking for broadly fits into two categories:
- Generic Real Estate Articles: These topics would be applicable to a national (or global) audience. For example: “How Does a Realtor Make Money?” or “How Long Does it Take to Buy a Home?”
- Specific Developments: These topics would involve writing about specific condo buildings or subdivisions in a given city and discussing amenities, nearby attractions, etc.
This is a long-term job and I am able to provide a steady stream of work for many months (or even years) to come.
Thank you for checking out my job!
- Must be a native English speaker
- Must be able to provide real estate writing examples
- Must be familiar with SEO content writing best practices
- Must be able to write at least 3,000 words a week
- Competitive freelance rates offered
- Stable work as part of a high performing team
- Detailed briefs provided with each assignment
- Flexible deadlines