Are you a running enthusiast or enjoy fitness and working out? Do you have a passion for running a 5K, Half-Marathon, or Marathon? Are you looking to write articles about your passion for fitness and share it with others on the internet? And most importantly, can write professional, exciting, fun and engaging article that’s NOT DRY and NOT BORING!!
If this is you then you’ve come to the right place!
We are a fitness blog (specifically in running), and we are looking to hire a new content writer. If you are interested, you can expect consistent articles ranging from How-Tos, running equipment reviews, running guides, etc.
In general… We are looking for someone who's an all-star writer. Someone who's able to write in an informal, conversational style. No robots writing here, please. If you've read this, please write the word “marathon” in the question “Is there anything else you’d like to know about” in the google form application.
- Competitive freelance rates
- Flexible deadlines
- Consistent and stable workload
- Must enjoy fitness, working out, and an overall healthy lifestyle (bonus points if you love running)
- You’re a native English speaker and your sentences are free of spelling errors, grammatical errors, and plagiarism.
- You are able to write between 1000-2000 words per week for one article (usually between 1200-1800 words)
- Can provide not only concise, to the point articles, but present the content in an entertaining way
- Basic understanding of SEO and comfortable using Google Drive
- Provide at least 3 previous articles or guest post you have written